2018 Acura TLX vs. 2018 Audi A4 and BMW 3 Series: Which One is Right For You?
If you’re in the market for a new luxury sedan, you’re probably aware that there are many options to choose from, but if you’re looking to get the most out of your next vehicle without breaking your bank, look no further than the new 2018 Acura TLX! To demonstrate its tremendous value, we’re going to compare it to the new 2018 BMW 3 Series and 2018 Audi A4, so you can easily see a few of the ways the new TLX bests the competition.
2018 Acura TLX vs. 2018 Audi A4
- The TLX starts at $33,000 MSRP, while the Audi A4 starts at $36,000.
- The standard engine in the TLX produces 206-horsepower while the standard engine in the A4 produces 190-horsepower.
- The TLX offers more storage space than the A4 does.
2018 Acura TLX vs. 2018 BMW 3 Series
- The new 2018 TLX starts at $33,000 MSRP while the new BMW 3 Series starts at $34,900 MSRP.
- The standard engine in the TLX produces 206-horsepower while the standard engine in the 3 Series produces 180-horsepower.
- Every TLX comes equipped with standard AcuraWatch that offers safety features that you won’t find in the 3 Series, including adaptive cruise control and lane departure warning.
If you’re ready to discover everything the new 2018 Acura TLX has to offer, we welcome you to join us at Acura of Bedford Hills to view our entire selection of new TLX models in person and take one out for a test drive around Bedford Hills, NY today!
* Prices shown do not include taxes, license or a destination & handling charge. Destination charge for ILX, TLX and RLX is $965.00, NSX is $1800.00 and MDX and RDX is $995.00. Actual vehicles/accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Please consult your selected dealer.