Acura of Bedford Hills Graduation Program
Your achievement is now your choice
1. Option to defer first payment 90 days
2. Excellent way to build credit
3. Flexible and competitive finance and lease packages
1. Have proof of employment (or firm commitment from employer)
2. Have graduated in past two years or will graduate in next six months
3. Provide Acura dealer with credit and document requirements
4. No adverse credit history
The Acura Graduate Program is limited to the 48 U.S. contiguous states, Alaska and Hawaii.
 For well-qualified clients who meet Acura College Graduate Program criteria, subject to approval by Acura Financial Services (AFS). Savings offer applies to any new 2020 or newer MDX, and 2021 or newer TLX, ILX and RDX models (excludes NSX and PMC models) when financed or leased through AFS. Only offered at participating dealerships. Only one $500 Acura College Graduate Program savings offer per vehicle. $500 towards Cap Cost Reduction or Down Payment Assistance with the lease or purchase of a new and not previously reported sold Acura vehicle. Offer cannot be combined with Zero Due at Signing Lease Program. Offer valid through March 31, 2022, and may be terminated at any time.
 Option to defer first payment 90 days (60 days interest-free) is only available with traditional financing (not leasing).
 Verifiable proof of employment or firm commitment from an employer with start date no more than 120 days from date of finance contract. Must have graduated in past two years or will graduate in next six months. No adverse credit history. Master’s,Bachelor’s or Associate degree from U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school. Provide Acura dealer with credit and document requirements.